Introduction of Copyright and DMCA Policy at PDF Novela
At PDFNovela.com, we are dedicated to upholding the intellectual property rights of others. If any content on our website is discovered to be violating the copyright of another party, we will quickly take it down.
If you believe that any content on this website has violated your copyright, we urge you to notify us immediately. To initiate a DMCA complaint, kindly provide the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- The copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- A description of the infringing content.
- The URL of the page where the infringing content is located
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that you swear under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once we receive your DMCA complaint, we will promptly remove the infringing content from our website. PDF Novela will check your complaint and respond to you as soon as possible.